To apply for access to the AMD Integrative Biology Initiative, please provide the following documents when requesting an account (Submit Here):
- Biographical Sketch (short version is encouraged), Curriculum Vitae, or Resume
- Research Proposal (three-page limit) including:
- Descriptive title
- Types of information being sought
- Detailed description of proposed project including timeline
- Data Management and Sharing Plan
- What data will you collect or create? What documentation and metadata will accompany the data?
- What tools, software, and/or code are required to access or manipulate the data?
- What standards will be applied to the data and metadata?
- How will you share the data? Are any restrictions on data sharing required?
- What data will be shared back with NEI after publication/final report?
- Who will be responsible for data management? What resources will you require?
- IRB Determination, if applicable